Well, our wonderful week on Hilton Head continues. This morning's sunrise was spectacular and the weather continues to hold. We've have brief rain showers here and there, but we've been able to spend plenty of time on the beach every day. So far this trip we've:
1. Eaten at Hudson's and San Miguel's.
2. Bought 2.5 pounds of extra large shrimp from the seafood market to do our own shrimp boil.
3. Gone on a dolphin tour.
4. Seen the Harbour Town Lighthouse in Sea Pines (The gate fee is now $8.00)
5. Caught the fireworks at Shelter Cove Tuesday night.
6. Spent many hours on the beach, swimming, walking and enjoying the ocean breezes.
7. Visited Coligny Plaza and the Tangier Outlets
8. Spent some great family time, playing board and card games at night.
9. Gone for night time walks on the beach with flashlights.
10. Slept as late as we wanted to each day.
We've had a blast and still have a couple of days to go. Life is good!