I was on vacation at Hilton Head in July and we went out to eat a lot. I'll leave a short list of the restaurants we went to.
1. Hudson's Seafood. I am never disappointed with their seafood and service.
2. Vine. This is a new one and I loved it! Pretty expensive but worth it for the innovation and atmosphere.
3. Kenny B's
4. Charlie's on New Orleans Road.
5. Salty Dog Cafe. Overpriced, crowded and uninspired, but the location is great.
6. Street Meet for lunch. Our first visit and I will go again. They have a nice Instagram feed if you are into that sort of thing like I am.
7. Alexander's is an old favorite we visit every time we're on Hilton Head.